An intricately embroidered silk lehenga in a warm fuchsia pink, and aqua detailing. It is adorned with gota patti work across the blouse and half way up the skirt. It is paired with a sleeveless embroidered silk blouse featuring a sweetheart neckline, along with an embroidered net dupatta. Complete the look with a statement jadau necklace and earrings, and a pair of embroidered mojris.
- 100% authenticity - approved by Circular Threads via original receipt
- Original price: £3000
- Condition: Excellent condition. Worn once, as good as new
- Material: Lehenga & Choli - 100% Silk , Dupatta - 100% Nylon
- Number of pieces: 3
- Comes with the official Anita Dongre dust bag
Measurements and Size - Note this sizing is approximate
- Approximate dress size: UK 8
- Blouse: 37.5" bust, 30.5" under bust, 30" waist,
- Skirt: 29" waist, 44.5" length, no fabric to enlarge. Inner Can-Can included for flare.